Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstall Living Earth?

I have the Living Earth app for my iMac... had a power failure, and it disappeared! How do I reinstall this?

Posted on Jul 6, 2013 9:17 AM

7 replies

Jul 6, 2013 10:59 AM in response to Way2Lowd

It would help greatly if you would tell us what "it" is? Where was this app downloaded from?

Care to share which OS you are using?

==================

When posting in Apple Communties/Forums/Message Boards.......It would help us to know which iMac model you have, which OS & version you're using, how much RAM, etc. You can have this info displayed on the bottom of every post by completing your system profile and filling in the information asked for.

***This will help in providing you with the proper and/or correct solutions.***

User uploaded file

Jul 6, 2013 1:24 PM in response to Way2Lowd

Way2Lowd wrote:

My apologies, I thought I filled out the OS & Version before I started. iMac, OS X Version 10.8.4, 3.2GHz Core i3, 4GB

You probably forgot to hit the "Save" button. No problem, it happens.

I went back to the app store and found Living Earth app, it says "installed".. I don't see how I can reinstall it?

Did you check your Dock, Download folder, Applications folder? Did you do manual search of your HD and/or used Spotlight?

If yes to all of the above, download Find File & do the necessary.

User uploaded file

Reinstall Living Earth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.