Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s Calling Problem (only for Experts)

Hello Im Besim67 Iam looking around for an expert that can help me .I have an Iphone 4s with 6.1.3 iphone operating system and when somebody calls me iphone dont show me the name of the caller , i found the solution i should register the contacts with the telephonic prefix ex not 044xxxxxx but (377)44xxxxxx

(for me in Kosova).But i have registred all my contacts without that prefix so can anybody find a short method to put that prefix to all contacts.

I would be greatful if any expert can help me

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 6, 2013 9:22 AM

9 replies

Jul 6, 2013 9:32 AM in response to Besimi67

I am not aware of a method to do this directly on the phone, however if you are using a supported application on the computer, such as Outlook, you should be able to make settings changes there to add the prefix.

P.S. This is not Apple. This forum consists of users, like yourself, who volunteer their time to try and assist others, so as a thought, when asking for help, try not be to condescending and label something for experts only.

Jul 6, 2013 9:57 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I dont know if you realized that (for experts only) was added from me just because in that way a lot more people will visit my dicussion and try to answer and be experts and ..... Maybe this isnt a good way to solve my problems About iphones faster (because this one was urgent) but i think that this way is much better because even if someone isnt expert he can enter the dicussion nobody is stoping him so that ^^means^^ that he is expert

Hope you understand that 🙂

Jul 6, 2013 10:34 AM in response to Besimi67

Well, you did not mention Outlook in your response to me, but with Outlook, you can go into Options and make global setting changes for Contacts. I'm not positive if it will change numbers already entered, because I do not use International contacts. You could also search Microsoft Office's site by going to Help in Outlook and making sure you have office.com selected.

Iphone 4s Calling Problem (only for Experts)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.