Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello. I was wondering what version of xcode may be installed on an old powerpc powerbook G4 with mac os x 10.4.11. What version? where may I download it from? Thanks a lot!

Hello friends

I was wondering what version of xcode may be installed on a powerpc PowerBook G4 laptop with Mac OS X 10.4.11. What version would work on it? Where may I find it? I use the X11 package a lot.

Thanks a lot!

PowerBook, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Jul 7, 2013 8:21 AM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2013 11:05 AM in response to gspp.vrd

You can download it for free from the Apple Developer Connection web site, but you have to have a membership. Go to this page:

http://developer.apple.com/products/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and the bottom right choice is the free online membership. Once you're signed up, you can log in and Download the Xcode tools. There will probably be several to choose from, including Xcode 3 and Xcode 2.5, so make sure you get the right one.

Hello. I was wondering what version of xcode may be installed on an old powerpc powerbook G4 with mac os x 10.4.11. What version? where may I download it from? Thanks a lot!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.