Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album artwork does not load for all tracks of album?

In album view mode of iTunes 11.04, I have dropped cover art for the album in question onto the blank tile for the entire album. The tile then displays the cover art. When I then click on the tile, all the tracks are shown for the album in the dropdown pane and I can see the album artwork on the far right side of the open pane.

However, when I click on any individual track and start to play it, it shows a blank note in the top playback window for iTunes. Further, when I switch to the mini-player, I get only the black note and no cover artwork showing. Very frustrating!

I have tried obvious things like "get cover artwork", but some of these albums are relatively obscure, so it does not generate.I have checked to make sure all my titles and album tracks are spelled identically. I have restarted the computer and so on.

Since using the tiled view of Albums view is by far the easiest way to view your album cover art en masse and add missing artwork or make corrections to existing artwork, does anyone know an easier way than the dumb and cumbersome "get info" method for each individual track for assigning the correct cover art to each track of an album?

Thanks!

G5, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Jul 7, 2013 2:18 PM

There are no replies.

Album artwork does not load for all tracks of album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.