Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot print coupons

I can no longer print coupons on my iMac....any solutions? Thanks

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), iPhoto 9.4.3

Posted on Jul 8, 2013 11:08 AM

5 replies

Jul 8, 2013 1:38 PM in response to Baby-Boomer-USofA

I AM using a coupon printer piece of software which I downloaded again this morning...didn't help. Java is enabled and it's showing to be their latest version. Nothing's worked so far. Puzzling....was printing coupons without probs until a few months ago.....I THINK before installing Mountain Lion...but who knows. Thanks for the thoughts!

Apr 21, 2014 12:40 PM in response to Baby-Boomer-USofA

Success! I successfully printed coupons this morning from coupons.com, smartsource, redplum, etc....but I don't have the foggiest idea how or why! Dig this....from the get-go....whenever I'd try printing ANY coupon....my HP LaserJet 1320 would give the yellow flashing light....FOR-EVER...and fail to print. Over the weekend, I tried every suggestion that the good people at coupons.com support had offered....had already done most of them repeatedly....and when I finished trying EVERYTHING again....I clicked on print coupon....and got the exact same yellow flashing "no-go" light I'd been getting from the start. On a whim, I pressed the green non-flashing light on the PRINTER....and voila! It took a deep breath and has been printing every coupon I send to it....but still fiashes that light and I still have to go into the networked room it's in and press the button....BUT IT WORKS! ****, it MAY'VE been working the entire time.....who knows? But anyway....thanks to those who tried to help me...it's much appreciated. My wife is elated! Cheers....rd

cannot print coupons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.