Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB Sound Card won't Show in Sys. Pref. Sound Pane

Hi, This has problem has happened occurred recently. I bought a USB Sound Card and it was working fine. I also have a USB Microphone that was working fine. (I am a DJ) I have a USB MIDI Turntable also, it works. One thing I could not get to work at all; MIDI I/O to USB adapter.

Everything has been working, except the MIDI I/O to USB adapter. All of a sudden everything stopped working except my turntable. It all shows up in System Profiler, but not in the Sound Preference Pane in System Preferences. I don't know why they stop working all of a sudden.

Plus one thing that I have had problems with. MIDI I/O to USB adapter does not work with any program. I bought it, it is plug and play, and it shows up in System Profiler. But it won't show up in the Audio Midi Setup.

Any Suggestions?

Dell Latitude D620-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6), Hackintosh

Posted on Jul 8, 2013 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 12:11 PM

UPDATE: I got the MIDI I/O to USB adapter working. Now I just need to get the USB Microphone and USB Sound Card to work.

2 replies

USB Sound Card won't Show in Sys. Pref. Sound Pane

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.