Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I publish my iweb site via the publish to ftp to my domain hosted on dreamhost every page is blank white when viewd online. I am using iweb version 3.0.4 in OSX 10.7.5 on my Macbook pro

When I publish my iweb site via the publish to ftp to my domain hosted on dreamhost every page is blank white when viewd online. I have published sites to this domain from iweb in the past with no problems but now all of a sudden no matter what I do every page just looks blank white online. I even deleted every site in iweb and just made a test site with one of the templates and published it and same thing - blank white web pages online! I have viewed the site form 2 different browsers and no difference, emptied my cache, nothing works. My domain is www.timhaleproduction.com I am using iweb version 3.0.4 in OSX 10.7.5 on my Macbook pro. Has anyone encountered this before???

Posted on Jul 8, 2013 10:17 PM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2013 12:57 PM in response to dessa

Just in-case anyone els runs into this, I figured it out... I was working from my hotel and apperantly the fire wall was not allowing anything to uplaod, but I wasn't getting an error message from iweb, it would say that everything was published succesfully even though it wasn't. Once I went home and used my connection eveything worked fine.

When I publish my iweb site via the publish to ftp to my domain hosted on dreamhost every page is blank white when viewd online. I am using iweb version 3.0.4 in OSX 10.7.5 on my Macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.