Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for driver for internet, isight, etc.

I followed the download instructions for Boot Camp for installing Windows 7 with Snow Leopard and formatted my disk just as instructed, as well as the MBRFat usb. I have reloaded Windows 7 three times with the USB in place, but still cannot get these three drivers to work. I've tried uninstalling and detecting again. Where can I get the correct files? I read somewhere that there might be a typo?

How much does Apple charge for help once Apple Care runs out?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jul 8, 2013 9:46 PM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2013 9:38 AM in response to momto3young

momto3young wrote: ...Where can I get the correct files? ...

Follow the instructions from manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/boot_camp_install-setup_10.8.pdf

You may also find helpful info at Boot Camp: Installing Windows 7 Frequently Asked Questions or in Apple - Support - Boot Camp

momto3young wrote: ... How much does Apple charge for help once Apple Care runs out?

That will depend on what service you want. If you do not have a local Apple Store to ask,Contact Apple Support directly and ask them.

Message was edited by: EZ Jim

Mac OSX 10.8.4

Looking for driver for internet, isight, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.