Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook computer screen is turning white and spazzing out

This just happened and I really don't know whats wrong, I don't know if its broken or its at the end of life. I have a Macbook that I got about 4 years ago as a christmas present and I love the computer ever since. Like I said in the question on Monday My computer randomly slowly turning white so I used the method "contol, command, power button" (all at the same time) to shut the computer really off. and then My friend came over nd it was all ok, then after she left I went back on my computer and it started to do it again I did the same method thingy again bcause it worked fine and then after when I turned it back on the warm- up page started spazzing out. I made an appoitment at the Genius Bar, but I just wanted to know if it was broken and can be saved or I would have to buy a new one. 😢 Sorry this was a little long... Thanks for your reading this and anwering this. 🙂

MacBook

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 6:32 AM

1 reply

My Macbook computer screen is turning white and spazzing out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.