Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an ipod shuffle which i need to reset as i can not sinc it on my laptop which is using windows 8, but when i open itunes i d not have the 'source panel' on the left hand side which should show up my ipod. any ideas what i need to do? please

Hi I have an ipod shuffle which worked well on my old pc but since i have tried to link it with my new laptop I cant get it to sinc. I have athorised the device to my laptop so i thought it maybe worth resetting it but all the info I have read tells me that to reset my ipod i need to open i tunes and on the left hand side in the 'source panel' i will find my ipod listed but when i open itunes i do not have a source panel so i cant reset it. i have spent days trying to get this problem sorted and am about to throw the thing away. I have tried to manually sinc the thing, i have installed and reinstalled the latest version of itunes, i have restarted my laptop but i dont know what to do next. any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks in advance

iPod shuffle, Windows 8

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 12:57 PM

There are no replies.

I have an ipod shuffle which i need to reset as i can not sinc it on my laptop which is using windows 8, but when i open itunes i d not have the 'source panel' on the left hand side which should show up my ipod. any ideas what i need to do? please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.