Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook 2010

So at some point I got the iCould manager on my win 7/32 pc, epic! So after a while I realize it's saying that if I were to upgrade (from outlook 2003) to 2010 it could sync stuff into iCloud. So I upgraded outlook to 2010. Strange though, nothing seemed to happen? I see nothing on either end be it outlook or icloud control pannel to indicate anything; and nothing is synced. Please understand, i am NOT attempting activesync, this came from the suggestion of the iCloud app on windows. Haven't found any articles to help. I did open a support case, but that accidentally (my fault) turned into an active sync discussion, anyway I figured someone out there may be int he same boat and maybe can shed some light for me, until I can shed windows 🙂.

Cheers and thanks in advance. Also, if i've totally missed the article that covers this, I do appologize. If I have, kindly link me to it? I spent the last part of two hours trying every search combo I could think of with no luck.

-Frank

iCloud-OTHER, Windows 7, iCloud manager and sync?

Posted on Jul 10, 2013 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2013 2:25 PM

You might want to try uninstalling the iCloud control panel for Windows (listed as "iCloud" on the programs list), then install the latest version from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455.

3 replies

outlook 2010

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.