Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix a phone when we are in a country that does not support the international warranty?

In recent days I have a problem with 3G which appears only after several minutes it is enabled, I still did a test with another iphone 5 same career and 3G is then displayed directly but on my iphone I had to wait at least 5 to 10 minutes. The problem now is that this iphone is a gift that I received from the USA and I'm in a country with apple premium resellers but that does not have to take international warranty.

What should I do in this case.

thank you

Appstore

Posted on Jul 11, 2013 11:11 AM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2013 11:17 AM in response to amineben

There is no international warranty on the iPhone with the exception of iPhones purchased in the EU which can be serviced under the warranty in any EU country.

If the phone was purchased in the U.S., you will need to take the phone back to the U.S. or send it to a friend or family member in the U.S. and take it to an Apple Store. Apple will not accept shipments from outside of the country.

How to fix a phone when we are in a country that does not support the international warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.