Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last nite I was directed via an email to Netflix which I have a membership to. I thought I was uploading to my Iphone an app to enable Netflix this morning I receieved a reciet from Itunes telling me I bout a renewing subscription to Netfilx.I already hav

I do not want another membership to netflix,and if this is unresolvable I will stop payment through the credit card company

iPhone 5

Posted on Jul 12, 2013 10:36 AM

1 reply

Last nite I was directed via an email to Netflix which I have a membership to. I thought I was uploading to my Iphone an app to enable Netflix this morning I receieved a reciet from Itunes telling me I bout a renewing subscription to Netfilx.I already hav

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.