Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I delete TV shows from my iPad but still access them through iTunes?

I am still trying to understand how the whole sync process between my iphone, ipad and imac works along with itunes. I have some TV series on my ipad which I bought via itunes. I see these TV series on my itunes so can I delete them from my ipad to increase my storage but still have access to the TV series in the future?

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 3:58 AM

1 reply

Jul 13, 2013 4:08 AM in response to anm72

Yes. If they are in your iTunes library, you can sync them back to the device at a later time if you delete them from the iPad. You can download them again using the purchased tab in the iTunes app as well, as long as you use the same Apple ID that you bought them with.

Deleteing content from the iPad will not affect anything in your iTunes library on the Mac.

Can I delete TV shows from my iPad but still access them through iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.