Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the settings on my iPhone 5 so that I get new emails automatically? Without having to open the mail app.

How can I change the settings on my iPhone 5 so that I get new emails automatically? Without having to open the mail app.

Thanks!

iPhone 5

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 9:28 AM

7 replies

Jul 13, 2013 9:52 AM in response to jmcg1

No, they will all follow the default setting. If you want them all to fetch, for example every 15 minutes, then set it to 15 minutes in Fetch. I only mentioned the other if you wanted to leave one for manual. I have an account on my phone that is a POP account that I get mail at home from. I let my home computer get this mail, but when I am out of town, I pick it up with the iPhone. That one is set to manual.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.