Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using iphoto9.4.3 on my MacBook Pro. I go from Events to Photos to Change Date and it changes but not to the date requested?

I am using iphoto9.4.3 on my MacBook Pro. I go from Events to Photos to Change Date and it changes but not to the date requested? I am aiming for 2008 and each time I try to change the event date it goes back further in time. the event is now labbeled year 1639

Lpope

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), iphoto 9.4.3

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 2:30 PM

1 reply

Jul 13, 2013 4:25 PM in response to louismpope

What is the source of these photos (a camera or a scanner)

in the system preferences be sure you have a standard date format setting - this problem often is associated with custom date format settings - also it has been reported that checking the box to automatically set the time zone has caused strange issues

Sometimes the esaiest solution is to use the batch change time and date command instead of the adjust time and date command

LN

I am using iphoto9.4.3 on my MacBook Pro. I go from Events to Photos to Change Date and it changes but not to the date requested?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.