Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple I Need Help (We could not complete your request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)

I Want To Download Paid Apps It Says (We could not complete your request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)

What Should I Do Tell Me Please I Went To Youtube To Find Any Tutorial And Its All Just CRAP So Please Give Me A Solution

Today Sunday 14 2013 I But To 10 doller Gift Cards And I wanted To Download Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas And It Said First Click OK to confirm that you are 17 or over. Your content will then begin downloading immediately. i Clicked Ok Then It Said

(We could not complete your request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)

Then It Said For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

And I went To The Link and it Said Nothing About Error 100 Soo I Dont Now What To Do One Of The Tutorials Said That You Have To Agree To The Terms And Conditions Soo I Found The Terms And Conditions At Itunes The App That Comes Allready Installend On Your MacBook Pro At The Bottom Left And When I Clicked On It It Got Me To A Link To Your Website And The Terms And Conditions You Cant Agree Just Read Them ONLY You Cant Agree Soo Apple

PLEASE TELL ME

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 5:09 PM

There are no replies.

Apple I Need Help (We could not complete your request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.