Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A number of songs I downloaded from the iTunes store are not playing the whole way through.

Some of the songs are only playing for a couple of seconds, them others I have purhased around the same time are playing the whole way through. Is there any way to fix this?

Mac Pro

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 7:46 PM

2 replies

Jul 16, 2013 6:30 AM in response to maddielou2

Hey maddielou2,

Thanks for the question. The following article outlines a resolution to your issue:

Songs in iTunes may not play back completely

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4357

Occasionally, if a song purchased from the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC was not downloaded completely, the song may not play back fully. The song may abruptly stop during playback, and iTunes may start playing the next song in your library or playlist.

Resolution

If iTunes in the Cloud is available in your country, try the following steps to resolve the issue:

- Delete the purchased song that is exhibiting the problem from your iTunes library.

- Click on the Purchased link in the iTunes Store to view your previously purchased music.

- Download your previously purchased song from this list.

Thanks,

Matt M.

A number of songs I downloaded from the iTunes store are not playing the whole way through.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.