Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my purchased movies from my apple TV on my iTunes account on my Macbook?

I purchased several movies on using my iTunes account on my Apple TV (2nd generation). When I try to download those purchases on my Macbook it wants me to purchase the movies again. They are not on my iTunes account. Anyone else run into this issue? I am really hoping that these movies from my apple tv are transferrable to other devices!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 15, 2013 5:45 AM

4 replies

Jan 12, 2014 6:20 PM in response to rlm1231

I think I just found the solution! I went to the "Purchased" page in the iTunes store and clicked on the "TV Shows" tab. All my past purchases are on the left column. I clicked the show I wanted and then was given the option to click "Seasons" or "Episodes". I clicked Episodes and from there can download the episode form the cloud without paying again.

How do I find my purchased movies from my apple TV on my iTunes account on my Macbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.