Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customizable Screen Saver

I am a psychotherapist and lecturer on the impact of childhood sexual abuse on men. I am preparing a presentation and would like to create a screen saver or slide show that I can have running behind me as I present part of the program that shows (one at a time) 62 different words or phrases. These phrases represent effects of the abuse on men as reported by the abused men themselves (i.e., flashbacks, nightmares, sexual acting out). I've seen Word of the Day screen savers that display content over which the user has no control but don't know how I can make this work with my own content. If I can't do this with a screen saver, I could probably do it as a slide show but it would need to be something that I can bounce between my PowerPoint presentation and whatever I'm using for the slide show.

Not terribly tech savvy here, although I'm fairly well versed in Word, PowerPoint, Chrome.

Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jul 15, 2013 1:27 PM

There are no replies.

Customizable Screen Saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.