Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won't connect to the wifi, also it has no service. I've restored everything and nothing seems to work, it started last night, please help?

Please, I feel lost. Last night my iphone 4S stopped getting sevice so i switched it off and on, i also tried taking the sim card out but neither of these things worked. I left it over night and in the morning i got one bar of signal for about 30 seconds then it went again so i reset the network settings like recomended at which point my wifi stopped working. I re entered the password several times and it didn't work, it just wouldn't connect and i still had no service. This time i reset my whole phone like it said on a forum but this didn't help and now i've lost all my stuff for nothing and i can't do anything about it because i have no service and no wifi connection. Please help me, I need my phone, please.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 16, 2013 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 8:51 AM

Hello there, TempestBelcher.

It seems you've covered all the bases, but feel free to review the iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant for connectivity here:

Apple - Support - iPhone - Calls Troubleshooting Assistant

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/assistant/calls/#section_0

If you've followed all the instructions then there are a few good recommendations for what to do next in the last step.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro D.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2013 8:51 AM in response to Tempestbelcher

Hello there, TempestBelcher.

It seems you've covered all the bases, but feel free to review the iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant for connectivity here:

Apple - Support - iPhone - Calls Troubleshooting Assistant

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/assistant/calls/#section_0

If you've followed all the instructions then there are a few good recommendations for what to do next in the last step.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro D.

My iPhone won't connect to the wifi, also it has no service. I've restored everything and nothing seems to work, it started last night, please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.