Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 sound problem

Hi so i am using my application Logic Pro 9 which i have been using for awhile and this is the first time this happened and i have no clue what to do. For some reason there isnt any sound coming out of the program like i can see the input but there is no sound i feel like its not reading my soundcard which has been installed and upgraded i have tried that. If your wondering i am using a M-Audio Fast Track Pro. If anyone know what i can do pleassseee comment i really want to get it fixed cause its driving me crazy. Thanks 🙂

Final Cut Studio '09, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jul 16, 2013 12:55 PM

3 replies

Jul 18, 2013 12:55 PM in response to sonya128

Hi sonya128!

I have an article here for you that I believe will help you troubleshoot this issue a little further:

Logic Pro 8 and 9: Troubleshooting basics

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2375

Specifically, you might want to try testing this issue following these suggestions in the article:

Test using the computer's built-in audio hardware

If you use external audio hardware, try setting Logic to use the built-in audio hardware on your computer. ChooseLogic Pro> Preferences> Audio from the main menu and click the Devices tab. Click the Core Audio tab and choose Built-in Audio from the Device pop-up menu. If you are using DAE, disable it first. If the issue is resolved using built-in audio, refer to the manufacturer of your audio interface.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Logic Pro 9 sound problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.