Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic trackpad and keyboard not always responding windows 7

i have mac mini and bootcamped to windows 7, the magic trackpad and keyboard works perfectly on the mac OS but on windows it does not always respond (like a lag) happens every few seconds and i have to wait til its back to normal, the keyboard when im writing a sentence i keep writing it but its lag on screen then suddenly all what i have wrote shows up.

note its only the keyboard and the trackpad but on wire works perfect

Mac mini, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 16, 2013 5:09 PM

2 replies

Jul 26, 2013 6:57 AM in response to Khaled.alg

I am getting the same response with the wireless keyboard and trackpad as you describe above. I think this may be a driver issue, but it is showing that my Windows 7 drivers for the Apple wireless keyboard and trackpad are up-to-date. Is Apple not aware of this, or are they deliberately ignoring it? Please post if anyone has a worthy solution to this quirky bug.

Apr 12, 2014 2:57 PM in response to mediastudent

I found a solution, from here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1573147

Worked for me. (MacMini, Windows 7, Magic Mouse.)

Control Panel > Device Manager > Network Adapters > Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter (right click and choose "Properties".

Under the "Advanced" tab, highlight the setting named "Bluetooth Collaboration", then change it to Enable. Then click OK.

Let us know if this helps.

User uploaded file

Magic trackpad and keyboard not always responding windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.