Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Apple payment system took the money twice from my credit card for a game in my iphone . But there is just one product in the game which is I bought . And I just wanted only one product ! And now I want to know that who will take care about my problem

Hi folks,

My problem is The Apple payment system took the money twice from my credit card for a game in my iphone . But there is just one product in the game which is I bought . And I just wanted only one product ! And now I want to know that who will take care about my problem ?I could not find a interlocutor till now.Are there any of you who have problems like this before?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 17, 2013 4:35 AM

3 replies

The Apple payment system took the money twice from my credit card for a game in my iphone . But there is just one product in the game which is I bought . And I just wanted only one product ! And now I want to know that who will take care about my problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.