Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logix Pro X unresponsive on installation.

I have been trying to install Logic Pro X since last night. It seems to have installed and scanned and found all of my plugins (Except BFD2), but I am now not able to get any response from Logic Pro Xat all. I got as far as installing additional content (About 28GB) and have since had an unresponsive screen. This has been about 14 Hrs now and I still have no response. I know that I was having to wait for additional content to DL , but now I can't get ti t to do anything. I am thinking a Force Quit is my only way out now, but that may keep Logic Pro X from installing correctly.

Anyone elses with similar issues or advice?

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jul 17, 2013 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2013 7:02 AM

I had the same problem. My problem was that I had Spotlight turned off on all of my drives. It appears that it needs to be active at least on the main drive. I did a force quit first. Then I removed my main drive from the "Prevent Spotlight from searching these locations " in Privacy tab of Spotlight in System Preferences. Everything went smooth after that.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2013 7:02 AM in response to DGFreeman

I had the same problem. My problem was that I had Spotlight turned off on all of my drives. It appears that it needs to be active at least on the main drive. I did a force quit first. Then I removed my main drive from the "Prevent Spotlight from searching these locations " in Privacy tab of Spotlight in System Preferences. Everything went smooth after that.

Logix Pro X unresponsive on installation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.