2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2013 8:34 PM by KRipley
DGFreeman Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I have been trying to install Logic Pro X since last night. It seems to have installed and scanned and found all of my plugins (Except BFD2), but I am now not able to get any response from Logic Pro Xat all. I got as far as installing additional content (About 28GB) and have since had an unresponsive screen. This has been about 14 Hrs now and I still have no response. I know that I was having to wait for additional content to DL , but now I can't get ti t to do anything. I am thinking a Force Quit is my only way out now, but that may keep Logic Pro X from installing correctly.

Anyone elses with similar issues or advice?

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion
  • Dogmann Level 1 Level 1 (10 points)

I had the same problem. My problem was that I had Spotlight turned off on all of my drives. It appears that it needs to be active at least on the main drive. I did a force quit first. Then I removed my main drive from the "Prevent Spotlight from searching these locations " in Privacy tab of Spotlight in System Preferences. Everything went smooth after that.

• KRipley Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

This finally worked for me, after I tried troubleshooting my network and deleting and re-installing Logic Pro X. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been trying to get this to work for hours!