Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone started freezing 2 days ago while taking a picture and again while using an application and then restart but the battery was never low. today it froze,restarted then showed white static looking lines and won't turn on at all. Please Help.

My iphone started freezing 2 days ago while taking a picture and again while using an application and then restart but the battery was never low. today it froze,restarted then showed white static looking lines and won't turn on at all. Please Help

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jul 17, 2013 7:05 AM

3 replies

Jul 17, 2013 8:10 AM in response to gdgmacguy

I can't restart the iphone to reset or restore. I held the homebutton down and the homebutton + sleepbutton down at the same time. The apple doesn't even appear.

I've also tried connecting it to the charger. It's not charging and dosn't recongize it.

I tried connecting the phone to itunes on the computer to see if it registered and charged it but that didn't work either.

My iphone started freezing 2 days ago while taking a picture and again while using an application and then restart but the battery was never low. today it froze,restarted then showed white static looking lines and won't turn on at all. Please Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.