Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access my Rogers/Yahoo email through the mail application. I'm connected to the server and can see my sent and deleted items, but cannot see anything in my inbox. The message that appears is "Load more messages" but nothing will load

I can't get my Rogers/Yahoo email to load to my iPad or iPhone 5. I know it's not an issue with the Rogers server as i can get email through the web browser and my laptop. And I am connected to my account as I can see my deleted and sent items when I click on the mail icon. But, my inbox shows up empty with a message that says "Load More Messages.." However, when I click on that (despite never having had to do that before) I just get that circly thing, and then it goes back to that message. It never loads any emails. This is driving me batty! Any help??

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 17, 2013 6:21 PM

4 replies

Jul 19, 2013 8:44 AM in response to nester77

I have two yahoo accounts and I know as they 'improved' their servers I had periodic outages. It'd work fine on my webmail on my computer, webmail on the iPad, but not via the mail app. And it was stuff on their end. It may be a case of wait and see and you may need to eventually remove/readd the account on your iPhone.

When the issue is on their end, unfortunately there's not much for users to do beyond wait it out or find work arounds.

I can't access my Rogers/Yahoo email through the mail application. I'm connected to the server and can see my sent and deleted items, but cannot see anything in my inbox. The message that appears is "Load more messages" but nothing will load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.