Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't seem to delete my templates

I know that they are usually found in library/application support/iwork/etc however there is no iwork folder in my application support folder n(see image below). I downloaded pages from the app store. Is this a bug or there another way to find them?User uploaded file

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 5:48 AM

Hi Ady,

My best guess is that you are in the wrong Library folder. You need to be in the Library for your particular User Account, not the System Library. To better see where you are, select the View > Show Path Bar.option in Finder. Then, look at the Path Bar, at the bottom of the Finder Window and see if the path includes your Username.

User uploaded file

To easily get to the User LIbrary, click on the Go menu in Finder while holding down the Option/Alt key. Library will appear about half way down the list in the Go menu while Option is pressed. Choose that Library and you will be on your way.

Jerry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2013 5:48 AM in response to AdyH

Hi Ady,

My best guess is that you are in the wrong Library folder. You need to be in the Library for your particular User Account, not the System Library. To better see where you are, select the View > Show Path Bar.option in Finder. Then, look at the Path Bar, at the bottom of the Finder Window and see if the path includes your Username.

User uploaded file

To easily get to the User LIbrary, click on the Go menu in Finder while holding down the Option/Alt key. Library will appear about half way down the list in the Go menu while Option is pressed. Choose that Library and you will be on your way.

Jerry

Can't seem to delete my templates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.