Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My lock screen/power button on my iPod Touch is broken, and I need some assistance.

As the title suggests, I can not use the lock screen/power button on my iPod Touch, it is broken. I can use Adaptive Touch to turn the screen on and off at will, and also turn my device off. But if I turn it off, I don't know how to get it to turn back on. Could I just plug it into a charger and turn it back on, or would I need to plug it into my computer? Please help, in a few days I won't have access to it for 9 weeks, I need immediate help.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2013 5:45 AM

If you power off the iPod, it will turn back on if you connect it to a charger like a wall charger or a computer. I just checked with a charging source to confirm. I knew it did it with a computer.

4 replies

My lock screen/power button on my iPod Touch is broken, and I need some assistance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.