Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio Monitoring During Capture Mini-DV FC6

Hi Gang

The only way I've been able to monitor sound during capture is thru an analog input on my Klipsch audio system. I take the analog audio out of the Min-DV camcorder and route it into the Klipsch input.

I've never been able to find a setting in FC6 Audio/Video Settings that allows monitoring of sound during capture thru the onboard audio in my Power Mac G5. My FC6 setting for audio out is 'default'.

I've tried the other options with no success.

I'm I missing something?

Thanx

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2013 10:42 PM

Have you checked the little audio box in clip settings in your log and capture window ? that should allow you to hear the audio.

DM

3 replies

Jul 18, 2013 10:56 PM in response to David Mclaine

Hi David

Just checked those settings. Apparently there may not be a way to save the setting so the box 'Preview' always remains checked? Each time you close out of FC, it reverts back to unchecked.

But this really helped me - thank you David!

Where do I say 'SOLVED' to give you points? Have not been able to find that option lately?

Thank you David

Mike

Audio Monitoring During Capture Mini-DV FC6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.