Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you move information from a normal Cloud computer device to ICloud? And if so, how?

I run a company called Battery Web. We currently store all of our information to a Cloud device in our office. I wanted to move to an ICloud instead and wondered if I could move my Cloud data to the ICloud. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 19, 2013 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2013 11:47 AM

You were not clear on what type of data you are storing in the cloud. iCloud does not have a general storage feature like SkyDrive, DropBox, or for those who are used to MobileMe, iDisk. iCloud can be used for syncing Contacts, Calendars, Documents, Photos, etc. across devices, but not for uploading and storing general data.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2013 11:47 AM in response to Battman2036

You were not clear on what type of data you are storing in the cloud. iCloud does not have a general storage feature like SkyDrive, DropBox, or for those who are used to MobileMe, iDisk. iCloud can be used for syncing Contacts, Calendars, Documents, Photos, etc. across devices, but not for uploading and storing general data.

Can you move information from a normal Cloud computer device to ICloud? And if so, how?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.