Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X: Downloading Additional Content Glitch

Everything works fine except for LEGACY GarageBand 1 Instruments & Sounds.... it gets to 96% (Approx. by the Blue Bar) and gets stuck there.

When I try to Quit I cannot... Logic Pro wont Quit while the DL is stuck so i had to Force Quit.

When I Go Back to Download Content it Shows as Everything Is Installed... But Legacy GarageBand 1 wants to Pick up where it Left off at 96% and gets stuck there once again.

Please Advise...

Rob Hartle

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), MacBook Pro 15 Mid 2012 2.3Ghz,

Posted on Jul 19, 2013 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2013 5:24 AM

OKay Never Mind I got all the Additional Content... perhaps it was an internet connection problem... I Used Mainstage 3 to get all additional content and Logic pro X reindexed and understood that everything was downloaded and installed...

No More messages when I start Logic about unfinished downloads when I launch it...

Everything seems to be working fine now...

Also I had some Very Old Garage Band Jam Packs which apparently were incomplete... so I deleted all the Old Jam Packs and deleted all the indexing files from 2 locations App Support/Garage Band and App Supprort/Apple

so now Garageband and Logic Pro X 7 Main Stage know where all the Jam Packs are.... See other posts that explain this in detail i.e. Garage Band Community.

Robert

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2013 5:24 AM in response to MacAwesome88

OKay Never Mind I got all the Additional Content... perhaps it was an internet connection problem... I Used Mainstage 3 to get all additional content and Logic pro X reindexed and understood that everything was downloaded and installed...

No More messages when I start Logic about unfinished downloads when I launch it...

Everything seems to be working fine now...

Also I had some Very Old Garage Band Jam Packs which apparently were incomplete... so I deleted all the Old Jam Packs and deleted all the indexing files from 2 locations App Support/Garage Band and App Supprort/Apple

so now Garageband and Logic Pro X 7 Main Stage know where all the Jam Packs are.... See other posts that explain this in detail i.e. Garage Band Community.

Robert

Logic Pro X: Downloading Additional Content Glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.