Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

friend gave me iphone 4 has no sim tray in wont restore in itunes?

hey guys, okay so my best friend gave me her iphone 4 as she has a iphone 5 she never used her iphone 4 for calling people texting e.t.c as her contract from her past phone hadnt finished so she just used it like a ipod, she used it for over a year and a half and it worked amazingly! until one day it she dropped it and it froze the simtray fell out and shes lost it since, she held the home and lock button and it wouldnt turn back on, she gave it to me to see if i could get it working somehow and if i could i can have it...so i went home, charged it, it was in some other language saying i have to connect it to itunes which i did and the whole restore and update thing came up and ive done it so many times but now when i take it out of the USB it just goes black it wont turn on, ive followed all the footsteps that apples has given me ive tried it on multiple laptops, tried the whole device auto sync thingy,what do i do will apple help me or give me a new iphone or? i'm 15 btw?

iPhone 4

Posted on Jul 20, 2013 7:46 AM

There are no replies.

friend gave me iphone 4 has no sim tray in wont restore in itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.