Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with synching!

Ok, so with my fathers ipod touch 4th generation, when i plug it up it says synching, then it says step 1,2, and 3 and then complete, but doesnt sync it. if i do it manually, by right clicking then hit sync it does the same, and same goes for if i hit sync on the ipod page. Also, it is doing it on my fiances ipod touch 5th gen. it says they synched, but it doesnt sync it. the newest itunes is downloaded on each computer and the newest ios on both devices. So what can i do?

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 20, 2013 10:43 AM

4 replies

May 4, 2015 11:00 PM in response to bigbbubba

My brand new iPod Touch 5th generation iOS 8.3 does not synch with iTunes 12.1.2.27 64 bit. It has stalled out at "Synching ...(Step 3 of 3) Waiting for changes to be applied". It has been sitting on this screen for over 1.5 hours.

The change I made was to add about 30 songs from my Samsung Galaxy S5 to iTunes and created a new playlist in iTunes.

The playlist in iTunes is not synching to the ipod and has frozen up my PC.

Makes me sorry, that against my better judgement, I actually bought the new iPod Touch. 😟

problem with synching!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.