Skip navigation

Best Interface/Speakers to Imac set up for Garageband?

495 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2013 12:13 PM by pauldepechemode66 RSS
pauldepechemode66 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 20, 2013 12:13 PM

Hi,

Ive had a few noise crackles whilst making songs in GB lately and wondered if my set uop could be part of the problem and/or the cables Im using.

I have an MAudio Fast track which has a USB connection to the USB line into the Imac, also the left/right Channels on the Interface (red and white) are connected directly to the left/right of my M Audio studio monitors. This to me seems like the obvious if not only way to connec these but I was wondering if there was a better way to improve sound or rather decrease the risk of any outside interference for future projects. I believe the crackle was due to a plug in called Zebrify by Zebra but still I wnat to make sure Im doing all I can to avoid probs next time.

GarageBand (Mac) '11

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.