Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I rented a movie. My iPad kept crashing so at the Apple Support Store they did a software update, but I had everything saved However, my rented movie is nowhere to be found. I have gone to the store where when I click on rent, it tells me its rented.

I rented a movie and downloaded it to my iPad. Yesterday my iPad was doing some strange things so I went to the Apple Store and they said it was a software problem. I had everything saved to my laptop. so we cleared the iPad and set it up as new. When I began to transfer purchases, my movie, which has almost a month left to watch, it missing. it's not on my laptop and not on my iPad. WHen I go to the store and click "rent," the store tells me I have already purchased this movie. I dont want to pay another $5.95. Help? It's not in my movie ap library.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.4, MacBook Pro is main computer

Posted on Jul 20, 2013 4:03 PM

1 reply

I rented a movie. My iPad kept crashing so at the Apple Support Store they did a software update, but I had everything saved However, my rented movie is nowhere to be found. I have gone to the store where when I click on rent, it tells me its rented.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.