Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps blank

Hi I got a exchange for my original phone it went frozen then they exchanged for another now the one I got the wi8 fi is grey wont turn on and Bluetooth wont go on as well only wheel turns on it what can be the Prob ? my darn warentee on the phone that was exchanged is done Apple said.😠 Iphone 4S here

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 21, 2013 12:27 PM

11 replies

Jul 21, 2013 1:35 PM in response to Rodney2009

Huh? Apps blank or gray? Your fist post also states various other problems with the replacement phone including incomprehensible things like "only wheel turns on."

"What happens in vagueness stays in vagueness."

Hint: If you want to be understood better, try using punctuation.

Until you can state your problem(s) much, much more clearly, the only suggestion is to restore your phone:

iTunes: Restoring iOS software

Jul 21, 2013 1:49 PM in response to Rodney2009

all rest of my apps work fine but when I go to wi fi it wont work it is greyed out

So, why did you say "the apps are grey wont let me open them"? How could anyone know that you meant only the WiFi setting (not even an app at all)?

Grayed out WiFi is almost always a hardware problem. Try the suggestions in this article, but most likley you'll have to replace this phone again,

iOS: Wi-Fi settings grayed out or dim

Jul 21, 2013 4:37 PM in response to Rodney2009

No one here is perfect and perfection isn't needed (and never attained). However, what is needed here is communicating your problem so that others have at least a clue what you're talking about. Otherwise, we have to waste out time guessing

Your post suggested you were having problems opening your "apps" (pleural) which is something completely different than your actual problem.

apps blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.