Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why iPhone keyboard does not include the famous language Tamil? Obviously Tamil people are Apple lovers.

Hello,

Good Evening...

I'm using iPhone 4S and I'm always Apple lover. I trust always this product blindly. By the by, now a days all other smart phones include the facility to type almost all main regional language around the world. My language is Tamil, a well known ancient language speaking by majority of the people around the world. Apple giving the facility typing with their product by more languages like Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, Chinish and so on... But Tamil language still not in the list. Why? More Tamil people are the Apple lovers. This will lead to enhance the increasing sales of Apple product in coming days. Android giving Tamil typing facility in any place directly in the mobile with the third party apps "Sellinam". iPhone also giving that apps Sellinam, but we can type and copy and paste to the place where we want to insert the text. Please do concern my community people. If you willing to fetch more sales with Tamil people, do first and most priority to set the language TAMIL in your KEYBOARD SETTINGS. Thanking you sir...

((( sadeekali@icloud.com Jeddah, Saudi Arabia )))

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Jul 21, 2013 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2013 2:26 PM

Abufarzana, this is a user to user forum and noone from Apple is here to address your request. However, if you wish, you can submit your suggestion to the Apple feedback site at the following link: http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.html

3 replies

Why iPhone keyboard does not include the famous language Tamil? Obviously Tamil people are Apple lovers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.