Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Stream uploading copies to PC

I have both an iPad and iPhone 5 using Photo Stream. I have them both connected to iCloud on my Windows 7 PC. Every once in a while photos don't automatically upload to my computer when I take photos on either devices. So what I do is simply sign out and sign back in on iCloud for my PC and I can see it start uploading all the pictures into the Photo Stream folder. But when I do this, it reuploads most, but not all, photos that have already been previously synced to my computer. This is not a major problem, it just becomes annoying when I have to start deleting copies of pictures everytime I do this.

I believe the problem can be fixed if I didn't have to keep on signing in/out every week or so. Anyone have a solution to this?

Posted on Jul 21, 2013 2:49 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2013 2:27 PM in response to fromsouth

I completely disabled my firewall and I currently do not use any antivirus software. I took make pictures of the weekend and just today checked to see if it has been synching to my computer and it hasn't. So I did my usual sign out/in on iCloud and the same thing happened. I had to delete about 60+ copies from my Photo Stream folder. Any other ideas?

Photo Stream uploading copies to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.