Skip navigation

How can I play several files at the same time with QuickTime X?

550 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 3:32 AM by angel17 RSS
angel17 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 21, 2013 6:23 PM

In Mountain Lion there is not preferences for QuickTime. There is not users guide of QuickTime X. Anybody knows if there is any code to resolve this with Terminal?

Thanks in advance for the answers

• Jon Walker Level 6 Level 6 (17,520 points)

How can I play several files at the same time with QuickTime X?

What does "play several files at the same time" mean to you?

If you are referring to the playback of multiple files within a single player, then use QT 7 Pro to place all data in a single file and offset the various display areas in such a way that they they do not block each other and then play the file normally in the QT X player app.

If you are referring to the simultaneous playback of multiple files using the QT X Player app, then open the various files and move the players to screen positions so they can all be seen at once before pressing the Command-Return shortcut key combination to start the simultaneous playback of all players at once.

SJAUG.png

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), 3.4 GHz Quad Core i7, 12GB 1333 MHz

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.