Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO I GET MY APP BACK?!?! URGENT!!!

I just updated to IOS 1.1.3, and when I did, it seemed that after that all of my free or .99 cent apps were deleted!!!!! Some of them, I could just search them in the app store, and it allowed me to download them free of charge, because I'd already payed for them, but when I went to "Mysafenotes", the app that I'm inquiring about, it didnt show that I could download it without paying, which makes me wonder if my data on the app is still there. (You may wonder why a notes app is so important, but its difficult to explain. I wrote poems and the sorts on the app, so... yeah,) Please help! I'm sad to admit I'm desprate.

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1, (It's a 4th generation)

Posted on Jul 21, 2013 9:17 PM

5 replies

Jul 22, 2013 5:46 AM in response to iblameverything

You can redownload most iTunes purchases by:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

To get app data back you have to restore the iPod from backup:made when the data was on the iPod.

iOS: How to back up and restore your content

If yo restore from iTunes backup all the synced media like apps and music have to be in the iTunes library since the backup does not included synced media

If you restore from iCloud backup, your iTunes purchases (if currently available for the iTunes/App stores)

Jul 22, 2013 3:43 PM in response to roaminggnome

No, they were on both my ipod and in my library on my computer. After I updated and backed up all of my stuff onto my ipod, the app was gone from the ipod and my library. I dont know why it would dissapear like that. Im gonna try buying the app again and seeing if the data is still on the app, because on the free apps, my data was still there.

HOW DO I GET MY APP BACK?!?! URGENT!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.