Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back to My Mac w/Mountain Lion & Lion

So I just upgraded my Macbook Pro to Mountain Lion in order to use the new Logic/Mainstage. Everything seems great except today when I get to my office I try to go check on my Mac Pro (which is a 1,1 so no Mountain Lion for it!) at home and see where FCP is at with it's rendering and suddenly I can't connect either via screen sharing or file sharing.

Granted, in the past BTMM was always troublesome but I would say that for a year or longer now it's been pretty rock solid. Almost every day I log in from work and set up renders, etc. Has upgrading my Macbook Pro to Mountain Lion broken this? Nothing has changed network wise either here at my office or at home since Friday when I was last here (I upgraded over the weekend).

Any ideas here or am I just SOL?

MacBook Pro (17-inch Early 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), 17inch, 2.93 Dual Core, Dual Hd's

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 6:15 AM

6 replies

Back to My Mac w/Mountain Lion & Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.