Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues to sync Iphone 5 with Itunes

Hi everyone,

I am new on this community and as a Iphone's User. Can you guys help me with a sync problem?

Itunes is taking ages to recognize my device when I plug it on PC and while it is being recognized, I can not use any function of Itunes, because it keeps freezing. When the device is recognized, I start to sync it and I got the following errors:

• Itunes keeps freezing while sync
  • I always got a message like this one when I am trying to backup ( Could not backup Iphone, because the backup session failed to start )
  • Sync takes forever. Yesterday its frozen trying to sync my apps ( Stopped at 14 of 25 apps )
  • It only synced a single music to my device, all other musics are gray colored, and take AGES to sync a single music.
  • Using other Sync apps like Syncios and Itools, I could manage the files more easily but still cant play the music on my device, because it is always gray colored.

What should I do? I am using a Core i5 with 8GB memory ram and Windows 7 Professional 64 bits. Should I try running Itunes on Windows 32 bits?

Thank you.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4, Windows7 64b and Itunes last versio

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 5:45 AM

2 replies

Dec 19, 2013 3:53 AM in response to Walkrad

hi walkrad,

i connected my iphone to the pc and it is charging but it does not appear to connected in the itunes,

it did connect as soon as i connected it after buying the iphone but while it was backing up my laptop went off since it had no charge and till now i have tried all possible ways to try and connect it back but it just does not seem to work.

regards,

Aaron

Issues to sync Iphone 5 with Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.