Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Content won't load when doing home sharing

My mother and I are trying to do homesharing. When I select her library in my iTunes, her stuff immediately pops up. However, when she selects my library in her iTunes, it will say that it's loading, and then it will go back to Music library on her side bar. I have a lot of content in my library and I'm thinking maybe that may be the problem but I don't know. I have tried changing the preference, iTunes help, troubleshooting and everything. Nothing seems to work. What else can I do to fix this?

HP G60-535DX, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 4:20 PM

Nevermind. I figured it out. The other day I shut down my computer before the newer version of iTunes was installed.

4 replies

Nov 22, 2013 6:58 AM in response to Liyah J.

I am happily doing something similar: Using home sharing to share music between two accounts logged in at the same time on the same computer with Mavericks.

It stopped working, and I traced the issue to enabling Internet Sharing (from wifi to ethernet to support a visiting laptop). Turning off Internet Sharing made it work again.

Content won't load when doing home sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.