Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing cell borders

Has anyone been able to change borders on cell's in Numbers? It does not seem like this is available yet in the beta? I just want to outline some selections.

Thanks!

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 6:06 PM

5 replies

Aug 12, 2013 2:27 AM in response to Mumper007

Having the same problem (can't modify cell borders in Numbers for iCloud beta) I told them via the feedback function already 6 weeks ago. Since then I open Numbers for iCloud once a week to see how it evolves but it does not seem to do so at all.

The actual iCloud version has less functionality than Numbers for iOS (which is already very restricted compared to Numbers 09 for OSX).

I could live with that (it's a beta version) if I saw at least from time to time an improvement, especially since it is a web app which can be updated at every moment because it's reloaded every time you start it.

But for the moment there is only stagnation on their side and frustration on mine.

Did the developers read the book "How to kill the early adopter's enthusiasm" ?

Editing cell borders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.