Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got my iPod replaced but now I have another problem?!

My previous iPod 5th generation home button got stuck and I got it replaced. Thank you.

But now this other ipod that's obviously been used before isn't good either. I was able to do a lot before with my iPod touch before he battery drained. With this one, after only an hour and I just watched 2 videos, and browsed the web a bit, it's at 60%!

That makes zero sense. At least 5 other people had this one before me because it kept asking me to input password for all these other emails...

So did Apple just give me an iPod touch that was already used?! Aren't they suppose to give you a brand new one?!

Is there anyway I can fix this battery issue or do I have to get it replaced AGAIN?

I prefer my other ipod even if the home button was stuck. At least the battery actually lasted...

iPod touch

Posted on Jul 23, 2013 3:17 AM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2013 4:54 AM in response to LyricalSin

Apple replacement iPod are refurbished unless they do not have a refurbished one available (which is rare now). The refurbished one has a new battery.

% battery is not accurate. The test is how log does a full charge last.

For hints to maximize battery life see:

Apple - Batteries - iPod

If you are concerned

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

I got my iPod replaced but now I have another problem?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.