Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect to Hospital system. The system redirects to an agreement page but ny computer just says I am not connected to the internet. Any ideas?

I am a regular patient at a local hospital that provides free internet access to patients AFTER they accept terms and conditions. I have had no problems until recently when instead of redirecting to the systems acceptance page, I started getting a message that I was not conected to thye internet.

This began about 4 weeks ago and continues. I do not have redirect blocked and have tried Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome to no avail. Please give me some ideas.

Thanks,

Jim

MacBook Pro (17-inch 2.4 GHz), Mac OS X (10.7.5), 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Posted on Jul 23, 2013 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2013 12:06 PM

Contact the hospital IT staff and ask them if they are using ActiveX. If they are, that's not 100% accessible and against section 508 accessibility guidelines. They should use http://www.anybrowser.org/ as a guide for a platform agnostic website.

2 replies

Unable to connect to Hospital system. The system redirects to an agreement page but ny computer just says I am not connected to the internet. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.