Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to copy Infinity Blade 2 saved files to a new iCloud account?

Hi guys!

I made a new iCloud account for myself, and I started to use it on my 3rd generation iPad. I moved my contacts, photostream and other things to this new iCloud, and my games saves are working properly except Infinity Blade 2. If I start the game, it gives me a whole-new save game, and the game no longer contains my old saves. If I change the iCloud account to the old one, my save comes back and works. If I enter the new iCloud it goes away again. I don't want to restart my IB2 so please help me!

My device : iPad 3rd generation WiFi + 4G (16GB)

Its firmware : iOS 6.1.3

iPad 3-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 23, 2013 10:39 AM

7 replies

Jul 23, 2013 11:04 AM in response to Taffy58

App data can be restored few ways.

1. Full restore from icloud backup. Presuming that you find backup from time before you lost your data

You can't use it since you have another icloud account.

2. Sync with itunes on the computer, if you previously synced you Infinity Blade and it's content is saved there. That you can try and login in your old icloud, sync and then sync back in new one. Not sure if it will work, since game designers do protect their software rights and usually make sure your info stays within one account.

3. Logging in to your account if Infinity Blade has that type of server to support and save your account data. That is what I would do, cause it is a large company as far as I heard and they should have process in order to help you if you get another account or phone.

You can e-mail them to find out, support site is usually on app store page, where app is sold.

For the Unreal series please write to ut3support@epicgames.com.

Jul 23, 2013 11:34 AM in response to fromsouth

Thanks for help, this looks useful but I somehow encountered the following 4th way:

4. I deleted the new iCloud's new saves from Settings > iCloud > Storage and Backup > Manage Storage > Infinity Blade II. Then I entered the old iCloud and I ran Infinity Blade 2. When it loaded I closed it (!BUT I KEPT IT RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND!) and I changed the old iCloud to the new account. I switched back to IB2 again from the appswitcher and my save still worked. I rebooted my iPad and my saves are WORKING FINE 😀.

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!

How to copy Infinity Blade 2 saved files to a new iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.