TS1372: iPod: Can't restore or update in iTunes with error 1415, 1417, 1418, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1436, or 1439Learn about iPod: Can't restore or update in iTunes with error 1415, 1417, 1418, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1436, or 1439
Currently Being ModeratedJul 26, 2013 6:47 AM (in response to DJ Sting Ray)
Hello DJ Sting Ray,
Thanks for the question. The following articles provide the most relevant information for troubleshooting power issues with the iPod nano (6th generation):
Will not turn on or screen remains dark
- Connect iPod to power for at least ten minutes to ensure that the battery has enough charge to allow iPod to turn on.
- If iPod does not turn on after ten minutes, try resetting the device while it is still connected to power. Reset the iPod by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button for at least eight seconds or until you see the Apple logo appear.
- If the Apple logo appears on the display, connect iPod to a computer and verify that it appears in iTunes and can play music. If iPod appears in iTunes and can play music, no further troubleshooting is needed.
- If the screen remains dark and will not turn on, then your iPod may need service.
My issue is still not resolved. What do I do next?
For information on servicing your iPod, go to the iPod Service FAQ.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points