Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing showing on publish page

Hello, I have a problem! I want to publish my website to godaddy, I already know how to but the page where I put my server address, username, password, etc is blank:

User uploaded file

It's supposed to look like this:

User uploaded file

Does anyone have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 12:28 AM

UPDATE:

Whoops! I thought this was iWeb 09! Sorry about that!

5 replies

Jul 24, 2013 2:08 PM in response to atomicgram

Up to and including iWeb '08, it was only possible to publish to other hosts by 'Publishing to a folder' and then uploading that local folder to a website host using a separate FTP client.

From the File menu choose 'Publish to a folder'. You should create a folder somewhere convenient specifically for this and choose it when publishing to a folder: this folder should not contain anything else.

You now need an FTP program (FTP is the 'protocol' used for uploading) to upload the contents of the folder to your server. Cyberduck is free (donation requested): Transmit is $34 but I think better. You will need the server address (your hosting service can tell you that), and your username and password for that service. You can drag the contents of your folder to your webspace, or create a folder there and drag the contents to that if you prefer.

Nothing showing on publish page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.